Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be blunt, i have a family member that works for a DC plant, and the cars towards the end of the year that havent been selling good, are offered to them for (sometimes) great deals. I currently have a 2005 Grand Cherokee... and while i love it to death, im currently getting 12 mpg (ouch), and i could use something a little smaller. I have really be considering the new Nitro... but obviously if they are a hot commodity, then the chances of a good deal are slim. While i want every DC vehicle to sell one, i do benefit from poor sales... plus not everyone and their mother will have the same vehicle as i (and you!). :wavey:

Regardless... i <3 your guys cars

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I will be blunt, i have a family member that works for a DC plant, and the cars towards the end of the year that havent been selling good, are offered to them for (sometimes) great deals. I currently have a 2005 Grand Cherokee... and while i love it to death, im currently getting 12 mpg (ouch), and i could use something a little smaller. I have really be considering the new Nitro... but obviously if they are a hot commodity, then the chances of a good deal are slim. While i want every DC vehicle to sell one, i do benefit from poor sales... plus not everyone and their mother will have the same vehicle as i (and you!). :wavey:

Regardless... i <3 your guys cars
The buzz is the Nitro is doing well and I have a feeling as more hit the streets the interest will continue to grow. Good size... dramatic looks... decent gas mileage. It should be a hit!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
They are selling great!!!

The Nitro's are selling great. We happen to be the #1 selling Nitro Dealership in all of western NY. I have some great pictures to put on but I haven't figured out how to put them on the site yet. Does this site seem a little hard to navigate through?

need help,

John Labate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.