Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any information on how to find a TSB would be helpful. Just a little paranoid with every one and their torque converter issues. Mine wants to roll back down the hill, got to say I don't appreciate that. All I did was take my foot of the brake and before I could get my foot to the gas it was rolling backward. My Jeep Grand Cherokee never did that. And I was taught, if driving a automatic, your left foot shouldn't touch a peddle. Driving with two feet shouldn't be Dodge's fix for this issue, in my humble opinion!! :thk:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
The torque converter/shifting issue and rolling backwards on hills are not related at all. Searching the forums you will find there is a new TSB coming out shortly addressing the torque converter shudder. A further search on rolling backwards on hills you will find that an answer to that also. A lot of vehicles do in fact roll backwards when on a hill. The Nitro happens to be one of them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.