Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just interested in knowing when people ordered thier Nitro and how long it took to come in? I'm starting to get really fustrated with How long it's taking. I ordered mine Nov 17 and neither Dodge or the dealer can give me a delievery date.:mad:

G

·
I don't know where you are located, but I was having a similar problem down here in Florida. Now one could give me a good ballpark figure, also whether the options I wanted would be included on delivery.

I have decided to wait to order, as not to be disappointed and have to haggle with the dealer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered an SLT, f-package, sunroof, remote start in sunburst orange. I saw another post on this board for and R/T order that was a month later than mine and was scheduled to be built 1-24. Hence the fustration:mad:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will be there in the morning with a big pile of cash! If they do not have something positive to tell me I may pull the plug. I did find one a couple of hours away and might put some preasure on them to dealer trade it. It's not exactly what I ordered but close enough.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got my just the other day. Had ordered this back in mid Nov. Seems SXT are not selling. SLT and RT are in high demand.

I put it through the test yesterday and it's a nice ride.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I made a visit to the Dealer yesterday to Hopefully get some answers. Believe it or not they had one. Looks like my Nitro will be shipped on 12/12 with an expected arival at the dealer between the 16th & 18th. This is where the fun began. I noticed when I pulled on the lot the they had 2 R/Ts in stock( a black w/leather and a silver w/cloth). I talked with the sales manager to see if he could give me the silver one for the same price as the SLT I ordered. Since there was only a $1200.00 difference in the MSRPs and that I waited almost 4 month for the one I ordered ect...To make a long story short the answer was no but he did through in the Mopar ski rack for free! So it looks like another 1 1/2 weeks until I get it. If anybody in Eastern PA. is looking for an R/t Lancaster Dodge has two.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FINALLY!!! Picked up my Nitro today and drove it 115 miles home from the dealer. What a vehicle! Well worth the wait! I did find the seat adjuster a bit awkward to get to with the door closed. But that's very minor compaired to the overall impression on the Truck.
:Banana01: :pepper:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
FINALLY!!! Picked up my Nitro today and drove it 115 miles home from the dealer. What a vehicle! Well worth the wait! I did find the seat adjuster a bit awkward to get to with the door closed. But that's very minor compaired to the overall impression on the Truck.
:Banana01: :pepper:
Congrats on getting your SLT...It's great to hear from Members who have waited and continue to wait(me), and finally get their Nitro in! Should be 14 weeks for me...we shall see...The drama continues...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Santa didn't bring mine

My Black SLT with Tow Package was ordered on Dec 23 '06 from Andy Lewis Dodge in Newnan, GA. I was quoted 3-4 weeks. Three weeks later they called and stated they had conformation of the order, and expected it in another 3 weeks! When I asked why the delivery date doubled, they said the plant closes for a week over Christmas, and another week during New Years.
As well as a wait for paticular colors to be assembled. They called back a few days later with a firm date of Feb. 1st. Sure enough she was ready to be picked up as promised.
My overall experience with Andy Lewis Dodge has been great, and I'd recommend them to anyone in the area.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have only been waiting ten days :ura1: and I am already driving my salesman nuts. He is checking twice a day just to keep me informed (Happy ) I hope I can make it until d day Ordered electric blue R/T with leather & 8 spkr & tow pkg.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.