Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I just got off the phone with the Dealer. I ordered my Nitro on the 29th of January. So after the first six weeks I am told it is on hold for the MyGig. Then at eight weeks it is off hold for the MyGig but mysteriously in BG status. Now at 9 weeks I am told this is due to leather and it is an indefinate hold.

Now I understand the issues with the MyGig. They had a software problem and didn't want to release the product until it was right. But leather??? How hard is it to find a cow these days. So now I am nine weeks out and wondering what I am going to do.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've been dealing with the same issues. I haven't had my order as long as you have, but you need to read the bulging leather seats post. It explains the delay. It sucks for those of us who are in limbo, but trust me...after you read that particular post, you will be thanking your lucky stars that you don't have the frustration of bulging seats on yer brand new ride. :)

As for now, we just cross our fingers and hope the situation turns out well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I hear the frustration on the wait times... I ordered the day after you, on Jan. 30th (R/T, myGIG, leather, etc.), but for some reason, mine is in D status and not BG anymore like yours. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm not sure why I ordered a day later, and mine is supposedly "further along" than yours. Wish I had a friend at the plant who could explain wait times, reasons, if orders were really first-come, first-served, etc. HighVoltageNitro made me feel a little better, because he ordered the same options as us, and is getting his soon. I know I haven't been waiting as long as some, but this wait really is getting old.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.