Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are people paying.........?

Hello,
I will be a future Nitro owner, but I was wodering what you guys/gals were paying for an SLT. I am not sure what all of the different package options are so if someone could explain them I would appreciate it.

Also I might be waiting to get the R/T. Would should I expect to pay for that?

I am also in MN so if anyone who has purchased one here could post that would be great.

Thanks.

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Go to Edmunds and you can price one out with options and it will be more then likely accurate within ~$500..My SLT was about $26000MSRP. You can also search your local dealers inventories from dodge.com to see what your area has available on the lot

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
My invoice was 25,459 I believe and we got it for 23,500. Won't the discount generally vary depending on the deal...trade or no trade, amount down etc? I don't think anyone should pay invoice for any vehilce.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Our SLT with 24Fpackage with sunroof, 8 speaker with subwoofer and amp, and AM/FM stereo with 6 disc DVD/MP3 player listed for $25045. Since it was so new,(Bought in Oct), the dealer only could come off the sticker $500. BUT we got more for our trade than I was expecting. Could be because I had bought 3 vehicles from him prior. Anyway I thought we got a fairly good deal considering car dealers make money on anything. They even sold our trade the next day.

·
Registered
9 Posts
silver sxt with 23c package(cruise,tint,fog lights, garage door opener,aluminum rims, visor console)4X4 sticker was $22,645 invoice was $21,400 I got it for 21,000 OTD. (I have an affiliate discount through my job so I get it for 1% below invoice without dickering:Na_Na_Na_Na: )

·
Registered
6 Posts
Slt basic model only option was full size spare
sticker 24,995 , I paid 24,000 ( 995 off) and that was after some bargaining cause they didn't want to even take that much off

the other thing is the dealer wanted to charge me 259.00 for the vin number etched in all the glass - so I said no - but that car has it anyway - so can I count that too?

Around here most dealers are not moving from sticker price cause the nitros are selling so well - so I think I got a good deal

·
Registered
790 Posts
SLT with sunroof, single CD/Sirius stereo, tow package, stain resistant cloth interior & heated seats. $22,900............$2500 below the window sticker price, plus the $400 aftermarket heated seats.
Bought it the last day of the old year & they needed all the sales they could to maintain their status as the World's Largest Dodge Dealer.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Black R/T

Sticker $32990.00

my cost $30085.00

this is all before tax,title and plates

that is with an Employees Choice discount from a DCX retiree (my aunt)

plus i got approx $1080.00 worth of goodies for $880.00 (25% discount)

:Racing:

·
Registered
59 Posts
SLT-sunroof,Premium cloth seats,8 amplified speakers,6 disk dvd/mp3 player-listedfor 25723.95-dealer installed items ,auto butler-625.00. nitro filled tires(why not.said I didn't want them,dealer worked around them.end of month,had to move vehicles.said 246.00 below dealer cost.gave me 4000.00 for my trade total bal.19830.00-paid 23830.00-Jupiter Dodge :wave:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here in phoenix dealers ads say SXT with cruise and auto,sticker= $21165 there price $17999.went there and had to pay for alarm, and tint that was instaled already. Came to $18799 plus tax and title. Also had only 3 colors white, khaki, and silver.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.