Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to remove them today, pulled the two pins on the top, what else needs done?
Found a black plastic bag inside the fender and yanked it out, :oops:OOOOOOOPPPPPSSSS :oops:it's supposed to be there, some type of insulation. Need to stick it back in, tried a paint stirrer stick, it's inside, but I would like to do it right.
And, I want to mod it with some leds.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'm always afraid of busting something.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,657 Posts
Me too!
Wish I knew for sure which Pic went where in that thread. If I did I could re-link them.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Bumper Grille
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Vehicle door Bumper
Tried to remove them today, pulled the two pins on the top, what else needs done?
Found a black plastic bag inside the fender and yanked it out, :oops:OOOOOOOPPPPPSSSS :oops:it's supposed to be there, some type of insulation. Need to stick it back in, tried a paint stirrer stick, it's inside, but I would like to do it right.
And, I want to mod it with some leds.
Something like this? My apologies for the unfocused images. I added these as turn signal indicators a couple years ago. They are called penny LED's.

I saw that same plastic bag in there and was tempted to yank it out also. No idea why it's in there.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually I was thinking about drilling small holes and putting a line of mini LED's in the area between the chrome bars.

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
i want some in my side mirrors and someday soon i will get around to it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
View attachment 21334 View attachment 21337

Something like this? My apologies for the unfocused images. I added these as turn signal indicators a couple years ago. They are called penny LED's.

I saw that same plastic bag in there and was tempted to yank it out also. No idea why it's in there.
View attachment 21334 View attachment 21337

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought a British car in 1976 that was shipped in to a military base. Removed the (RH drive) door panel to replace backing and found a clear plastic bag in the door bottom full of white powder. ----Flushed it down the toilet !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts