Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank ya. I had to go with Inferno Red even though they do come in so many great colors. I went for a few small features Sirious radio, dimming mirror, tow package. I'm talking to Bassani Exhaust in hopes that they will soon be molding a new set-up for the Nitros. I saw that Magnaflow and a handful of others make one, but I have used many exhuasts over the years and Bassani makes some quality stuff. Nice and shiny to boot!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey Mike, Glad you stopped by for a chat. I ordered mine Jan.6th and I won't be getting it until late Feb. or March. I ordered a R/T Inferno Red with all the bells and whistles. You know I'm sitting at the edge of my chair! I like the color so much I'm having my 66 GTO painted the same color..Joe from California

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! Hey Bonjoe16, you're Goat will look great in Inferno Red. Especially with the sun hitting the metal flake just right. That's one thing I've really noticed, at just about any angle in the sun this color almost glows!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.