Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my Nitro on Feb 20, I absolutely love it! I went for a test drive on monday and never did take it back, just went straight to the bank. been driving it ever since. I fell in love the first time that I ever saw it. There is a lot of people that don't really care for it and make fun of it. I live in Wyoming, (cowboy country) where everyone drives a pickup truck where I live and I have gotten a lot of crap, (even from my husband) but I don't care that is why it is MY car and not HIS.

Anyhow, I am looking for a bug shield for this new car and having troubles locating one, could someone please clue me in to where I could find one.:Racing:

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Congrats on the Nitro! Which model did you get? (SXT,SLT,RT) - Be sure to include that in your profile! The other people are just jealous - just smile and pass them by :) You can get bug shields direct from your dealer as well as several online retailers (Google: Dodge Nitro Accessories) Welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pics

Don't have any pics yet, but I will soon I promise I will get them posted. The dealer is supposed to be detailing the car for me soon, So I will wiat until then cuz the roads here are still snow covered and everything is real muddy and a mess, so hopefully I can get a good pic before it is really to dirty

·
Registered
601 Posts
Don't have any pics yet, but I will soon I promise I will get them posted. The dealer is supposed to be detailing the car for me soon, So I will wiat until then cuz the roads here are still snow covered and everything is real muddy and a mess, so hopefully I can get a good pic before it is really to dirty
Welcome and congratulations! I bet you have just started a revolution in your state! As for accessories, put that gool ole computer to work, and get to "searching" for the Nitro goodies!:D

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I'd think the NITRO would go over big in Wyoming. It's a hit in Texas and I'm pretty sure that's "cowboy country" too. The rugged sort of Hummer, Range Rover look seems popular across the country. Granted you're not gonna be able to put livestock in it... but I bet you can get plenty of people to go for a ride... LoL! :Racing:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wyoming

LOL I am pretty sure that I won't be hauling any live stock (thats for sure) but I do have a question?

Has anyone ever towed anything with their NITRO? the package that I have says it will tow 5000 lbs. is that really realistic or has anyone ever really tried it. My husband seems concerned that It will not be able to handle pulling our small camp trailer.

Any insight would be great!:wavey:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.