Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shopped around most all the SUV's... It was boaring, actually.
Too small, too Big, too common, too costly.:(
Yesterday, for the first time, I saw a Nitro at my local Dodge dealer and stopped by for a look.
Later, I read up on everything I could find on the net, including the Nitroformz posts.
Today, I found one on the lot that exceeds my needs... and bought it! :D I went a little crazy with optons, but what the heck, Men Need Toys, right? (Women too!) What an amazing feeling, knowing that I owne one of the newest, most exciting SUV's avalible.

·
NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,459 Posts
Hey! Welcome to the forum!
Congrats on your new Nitro! Sounds like you are one happy camper!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Would love to hear some details about you ride, what color, options etc. as well as see some pics.

congrats on the new ride and welcome.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay I'll get some Pics but...

Okay I'll get some Pics Posted as soon as I can!
But for now...
She is a Light Khaki Mentallic, with Slate Grey Leather interior; 3.7 Lit. with an automatic, and selectable 2 to 4X4.

It has the Upgraded-Raized Letter 17 inch tires on Aluminum wheels and the Towing Package. Sun Roof, 8 Infinity speekers, 6 C.D. Changer & an Entertainment System (for the Kids).

The Khaki Mentallic really stands out compared to the Khaki (crappy) I've seen on other vehicles.

What's cool is that Changes in daylight varies the "mood" of the paint.

It Looks Brutal but Sexy, Aggressive yet Cool, expecially with the Painted Wheel Flairs, Tinted Windows and all that Crome! :D

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Another Light Khaki Metallic??? They're pourin' in here... LoL! I love it. Boattech you're absolutely right... this vehical rocks. I love the handling for an SUV and I've had 3 Explorers & 1 GMC Envoy to compare against. I went Khaki SXT for the two-tone off road look but I've since seen the Khaki SLT and I agree it is... BAD! Congratulations!
[/IMG]

·
Registered
172 Posts
Not to hijack, but we are talking about Khaki... Called the dealer today. Mine is built and ready for shipment from ohio. They said 1-2 weeks and I will have it. Shipping by train. Khaki slt. Thanks for the pic topgun. I'm going nuts reading about all you guys with your new toys. Can't wait!!!!

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Not to hijack, but we are talking about Khaki... Called the dealer today. Mine is built and ready for shipment from ohio. They said 1-2 weeks and I will have it. Shipping by train. Khaki slt. Thanks for the pic topgun. I'm going nuts reading about all you guys with your new toys. Can't wait!!!!
:threadjacked: !!!! :p

Congrats, thats a very nice Christmas present :) I would be dying if I had to wait so long for mine...The Hours at the dealership was enough for me :eek:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
You will love it... well worth the wait over buying anything else. The handling on these things is incredible for an SUV and the ride is smooooth! If you got the automatic you'll absolutely love the gate shifter. It's so much better than the old button handle shifters.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Another Light Khaki Metallic??? They're pourin' in here... LoL! I love it. Boattech you're absolutely right... this vehical rocks. I love the handling for an SUV and I've had 3 Explorers & 1 GMC Envoy to compare against. I went Khaki SXT for the two-tone off road look but I've since seen the Khaki SLT and I agree it is... BAD! Congratulations!
Cool color definitely unique!:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts