Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never been in love with a car before, but ... my brand new Inferno Red Nitro has certainly changed things. I dream about it at night, daydream about it at work. I have an hour commute each way to work, something I used to dread, now...I love it. We took it to the mountains on vacation last week and it handled like a dream, even on ice. Everywhere I go folks are asking me, "What is that?" I purchased the first one from our local dealer. I have only seen one other on the road, in Atlanta, on our way to the mountains. Glad to be part of this group!

·
NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum Carolz! I know the feeling. . . I can remember when I got my new car. Trying to find a reason to drive it wasn't hard.
Have you slept in it yet? :shy:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Carolz............Glad you like your new vehicle......Your post should be used as one of the Nitro commercials. It relates a lot better than the ones out. Post some pics. We have a couple in red but I want to see more.........Post in the Members Rides thread........Thanks,David

·
Registered
85 Posts
Carloz,
You are not alone! I am living the same dream! Congratz, Man.

I'm in NJ. and there are lots of cars here And i've only seen one Nitro besides mine so far.

It's not often I feel this way about a car! (and i'm still too young for a Midlife Crisis)
Frank

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.