Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m impressed with the new R/T!

Well I received an e-mail this morning from a nearby Dodge Dealer (Palmer Dodge in Indianapolis) that they had just received their first Dodge Nitro R/T (5:30 PM last night) and that it was ready for me to test drive.

The way things worked out my Wife’s two married Daughters and one grand daughter also arrived at the Dealership after attending a high school basketball game we had just previously attended, and we ALL took it for a drive without the Salesman.

One of my concerns was at 6’2” how would I fit and would I be comfortable? No problem there at all. Also how choppy of a ride with the 20” wheels and R/T suspension? Again it really drove great, sounded great with the 4.OL engine, and everyone in it said the same thing. Hard to find a rough road in Hamilton County, so really no review on that issue.

This new R/T was Inferno Red with Black Leather heated seats, but was not equipped with full-time 4wd, but had the switch that changes from 2wd to 4wd. I will be ordering full time 4X4, even if there is some delay.

So next week I will order a white R/T from one of two Dealers mainly due to the input of the membership http://www.nitroforumz.com/index.php and the results of my Test Drive. I also shared this Group’s name with this Dealer and I’m sure they will be monitoring us here.

Again thanks for all that have taken time to post positive about their new Nitro. Most Discussion Groups these days are full of negative posts from negative people. Sometimes they don’t even own the product that is being discussed, but they know it is still a POC. Here things are different!

· Registered
20 Posts
Nobleville here...

Rick -

I too reside in Noblesville, and have an R/T on order from Hendrickson, and should be in next week. I have been waiting for one of the local dealers to get one in.

If you see a Silver R/T with 29 plates, that would be me, give me a honk.

Dan

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rick -

I too reside in Noblesville, and have an R/T on from Hendrickson, and should be in next week. I have been waiting for one of the local dealers to get one in.

If you see a Silver R/T with 29 plates, that would be me, give me a honk.

Dan
Hi Dan! Thanks for the heads up. I like those IN "special plates" that you can not tell what County you are from. Presently have HT, but thinking about going to the new red/white & blue one "Support Out Troops" one.

Lets keep in touch! Small world.

· Registered
158 Posts
You Go Rick! My daughter lives in Indianapolis and when I told her about my purchase she was very excited. I live in California and we talk every week. Please keep us posted as to your purchase. all the best for a happy new year from the "Left Coast" ..Joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.