Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Im new!

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  300 Addict 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I have just bought my dodge nitro today, it is sxt, brilliant black crystal. I'll get pictures up as soon as possible! :smileup:

#6 ·
welcome to the family, how are things in you slice of paradise? congrats on the purchase, glad you found us!!

#7 ·
Welcome to the forum Dratno. You'll enjoy it here. Lots of info and good people. Should we assume Naples means Italy?

By the way, you definitely picked the best color for your Nitro.
Nah naples florida but still sunny and shiny lol I just drove it home from the dealership and I love it! Its the 3.7 V6 and its SXT but I was surprised by the engine, it definitly has some cajones lol.

#9 ·
Welcome Dratno ! Good to have you join! any mods planed? :wavey:
Hope to get the jet chip and blue neons put on. Not sure about any kits yet though, but I do have a question. Omw home from the dealership with it, I stopped at the grocery store and turned tightly into a parking spot and it stalled out. Its only got about 50 miles and it didn't do it any other times when I parked it tightly or backed out. Hoping its a one time thing, not a single other problem though :D

#11 ·
Hope to get the jet chip and blue neons put on. Not sure about any kits yet though, but I do have a question. Omw home from the dealership with it, I stopped at the grocery store and turned tightly into a parking spot and it stalled out. Its only got about 50 miles and it didn't do it any other times when I parked it tightly or backed out. Hoping its a one time thing, not a single other problem though :D
Here is one thread on it ,I Thought The Stalling Issue Was Fixed... there was a TSB but yours would have been built after it, mine was too I had one occurrence on the road and the dealer did a flash and I have not had any problem sense

#16 ·
Welcome you are going to like it here and like your Nitro. We here at nitro forums don’t leave one bolt unturned. So fill free to look around there’s a ton of information here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.