Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey forum!
I stumbled across this community a few days ago and I just have to say that you have completely fueled my obsession for the Nitro.
I was having a difficult time choosing between the Nitro and another model (which shall remain nameless), but have fallen for its charms over the past few weeks - so Nitro it is.
Only problem is that I have to wait a little longer until I can get out of my current lease without giving up my first born. I really don't know how much longer I can wait though!
I have my heart set on SLT red 4x4, sunroof, remote start, 6 disc (everything else is just gravy..really). The electric blue has been tempting me, as it is the only other color my dealer has that I would consider, but I MUST stand firm. Must have the red.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome to the forum hockybychoice. We here for encouragement too! Not all of us that have been around here for months have our Nitros either, so we are here to support drivers and dreamers-equally. Enjoy the forum.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. I should be going to my dealer next week to test drive one and discuss what they can do for me as far as my current Chrysler lease goes. I've leased my last two vehicles from them and they are always very accommodating. I really hope everything turns out well.

Are there any other Nitro owners from Saskatchewan here?? I would be interested in talking about your buying and driving experience.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.