Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my Inferno Red Nitro R/T. I took delivery on 21-February-2007. Options include the R/T group with 20" Alum Wheels, myGig, 4WD, Leather grey-on-grey color, Trailer Tow Group, 5-speed Automatic, 4.0 Liter V6, Security Alarm, 8 Amplified speakers plus subwoofer, Remote Start System and side steps

Gary

·
Registered
415 Posts
congrats on your new baby!!!
glad to see the MyGig is getting out to eveyone

i have a question

did you recieve a "navigation users manual"?

in my owners manual it said i was suppost to get one and i did not (guess that happened because mine was a pilot build car)

if you have the manual do they have a phone number of the manufacturer that you can give me so i can call to get one, as my dealer has called all over town including the factory and he cant find me one

thanks
bob

Here is my Inferno Red Nitro R/T. I took delivery on 21-February-2007. Options include the R/T group with 20" Alum Wheels, myGig, 4WD, Leather grey-on-grey color, Trailer Tow Group, 5-speed Automatic, 4.0 Liter V6, Security Alarm, 8 Amplified speakers plus subwoofer, Remote Start System and side steps

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
betasigma98, for the sirius display myGig will show information about the song that is playing, the artist, etc... There are MANY options, many of which I have not learned yet. Here is another photo.

Gary

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bob, I did "NOT" receive a navigation users manual. I also did not receive my 4 data DISCS but the system was fully loaded. SO, I have a call into my salesman now to get all 5 of those DISC's. I will let you know what I get.

Gary

·
Registered
415 Posts
Bob, I did "NOT" receive a navigation users manual. I also did not receive my 4 data DISCS but the system was fully loaded. SO, I have a call into my salesman now to get all 5 of those DISC's. I will let you know what I get.

Gary

here is what i got from my friend that works at the plant:

btw, in case anyone else posts up about it, the part number for the manual is P05145146AA . It looks like the parts were released without anyone notifying production, so the guy who was supposed to throw the manuals didn't have them/know he was supposed to do it. There's a very very small number of cars (like, 10) it might affect.

looks like the first 10 Nitros built with MyGig did not get the manual
i am having one sent to me right now :ura1:

luckily i had the discs loaded into my system and they put the discs in the glove box

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
The mygig radio...

I have a question, i got a red slt ntro. I've been waiting to get the mygig radio which they still haven't updated me on unless i call them. My question is when i get the mygig, will i get the speakers, subwoofers, uconnect. I have the reg rear view mirror. Will i have to get a new mirroe with the speakers behind it, just wondering if anybody knows!! thanks

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have a question, i got a red slt ntro. I've been waiting to get the mygig radio which they still haven't updated me on unless i call them. My question is when i get the mygig, will i get the speakers, subwoofers, uconnect. I have the reg rear view mirror. Will i have to get a new mirroe with the speakers behind it, just wondering if anybody knows!! thanks
Well giuseppe75, 2 questions:

a) Do you already have your SLT?
b) Did you order one and are waiting for it to be built?

Now assuming you already have your SLT, there is nooooooo way you will get speakers, sub woofers, uconnect and mirror. UNLESS, you are willing to PAY for those. Think about this, if 1000 SLT or SXT owners finally bought the MyGiG, would DCX upgrade all of their Nitro's? :rolleyes:

For question b however, if you're waiting for your SLT to be built, you would HAVE TO ORDER all of the above with it, in order for MyGiG to work 100%.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Well giuseppe75, 2 questions:

a) Do you already have your SLT?
b) Did you order one and are waiting for it to be built?

Now assuming you already have your SLT, there is nooooooo way you will get speakers, sub woofers, uconnect and mirror. UNLESS, you are willing to PAY for those. Think about this, if 1000 SLT or SXT owners finally bought the MyGiG, would DCX upgrade all of their Nitro's? :rolleyes:

For question b however, if you're waiting for your SLT to be built, you would HAVE TO ORDER all of the above with it, in order for MyGiG to work 100%.
Don't forget the freakin wiring harness has to be replaced also. Your probably talking $4000-$5000 to upgrade from base radio to MyGIG. It would be a lot less hassel to order what you really want and trade when it comes in. Either way, your gonna be out a bundle $$$. This is why they don't offer the MyGIG on the SXT. It would cost as much as a loaded SLT without MyGIG.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.