Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my wife's Caliber has the Boston Acoustics 6 speaker w/sub and it sounds AWESOME.

I was looking for any reviews of th Infinity 8 with sub the Nitro has. I ordered it with my new R/T, but haven't actually listened to it yet.

Any comments welcome.

· Registered
7 Posts
I have the Infinity 8spkr package with sub in my R/T and I've been very impressed. Great, crisp sound with solid range. It's not going to stun too many people standing outside of the truck, but that's also not what I look for in a good car system.

Big bass, great range, lots of loud, thick sound. That's what I like and that's definitely what the package delivers.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the Infinity 8spkr package with sub in my R/T and I've been very impressed. Great, crisp sound with solid range. It's not going to stun too many people standing outside of the truck, but that's also not what I look for in a good car system.

Big bass, great range, lots of loud, thick sound. That's what I like and that's definitely what the package delivers.
That's exactly what I was looking for...thanks for the reply.

My days of trying to impress people OUTSIDE the vehicle are long past.

· Registered
278 Posts
Yeah, who wants the bass to be so hard and so loud that when it hits, it makes it sound like your vehicle is falling apart cause it makes something rattle!? I don't get that, to me it just looks and sounds retarded. The loud expensive systems some of these people have in their vehicle is hilarious to me and stupid at the same time cause it looks like they have all this money they have blown on their system but yet they don't have the money to fix the loose parts that are rattling every time the bass hits and it winds up not sounding good or looking good for the vehicle or the person cause he now looks broke and that he spent all his money on this system and don't have the money to fix the rattles his vehicle has, so he gets the rep around town that his vehicle is a pos and he is broke!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.