Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I'm trying to hook up an amp with factory radio no RCA jacks on back of head unit.so I bought a high,low input job and to no avail.what a bunch of.. it's getting on my nerves.ive hooked rear speakers wires to the correct wire on the add on amp unit which changes it to RCA jacks still no boom.so I'm gonna check the ground again because amp comes on to me if it was wired wrong shouldn't the protection on amp prevent it from working? I believe it would but no protection light just amp power light is on .the amp is run straight to the battery.my friend has 2008 charger his works fine but the nitro??why would some ah make this so difficult ??any hints plz reply thanks all

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you got it sorted!
Thks it was easy..but for me????I rode the short bus lol. I don't remember if I posted but spliced under back door plates both sides for speakers hooked ground on back seat bolt got to be bare metal though.got bass boost control side of my driver's seat between console and seat 1 12 in bass boost 450 watt is plenty with 1000w crunch2 amp and the add in amplifier jobber job thing I got from Walmart for 15 or 20 dollars works on all systems it said but have great day all waiting on my wheel bearing to come in now I found both sides for 39.67 eBay so I using them much cheaper 1 yr warranty

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts