Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have talked to 4 dealerships I called DC looked in the owners manual and nothing, as well no one can tell me what this interior item is. The people at DC I talked to did not know that part even exsisted. Two of the dealerships were in the dark also. The last two said when they find out someone would call me back, no one so far has called.

It is a band of elastic on the drivers side of the center console near the floor.

·
Registered
186 Posts
elastic

somewhere, in some Dodge literature that I can't find right now, that band was shown to be a mp3 or cell phone holder. I tried that location, but found the cords were in the way. I routed my cord from the head unit jack down the console and up thru a hole in the back of the glove box. Our power adapter runs from the lighter and along the console and into the rear of the glove box too.Makes for a clean look...

·
Registered
257 Posts
holder

Ramman :Racing: i like someothers just discoverd this elastic strap after you brought it to my attention, had the nitro almost 3 months and didn't notice it. Not sure what to use it for yet.:Banana01:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'll be darned...I just found that little elastic also..Do you think it would hold a tall can of beer?? Just joking....I can't imagine what it would hold but don't you think it might get in the way of your leg?? Whatever you put there..

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
:confused:
somewhere, in some Dodge literature that I can't find right now, that band was shown to be a mp3 or cell phone holder. I tried that location, but found the cords were in the way. I routed my cord from the head unit jack down the console and up thru a hole in the back of the glove box. Our power adapter runs from the lighter and along the console and into the rear of the glove box too.Makes for a clean look...
Hey Bomb, could you post some pictures of this? :confused:

I hate having wires all over when I'm using an iPod, etc.

Thanks

·
Registered
765 Posts
A question about the console section.

On the lower section on the Driver side by where your knee would about be. There is an indent section with an elastic strap. What is it for? Cause I have no idea what it's for. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.