Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to make sure that the price being provided by the dealer is the "accurate" friends & family discount price? Is there a way to be sure that the "invoice" being shown to you is the "real" invoice and not something else that a dealer might be passing off as the invoice with different and higher option prices shown?

· Registered
573 Posts
Dealers do what they want to do as far as pricing is concerned. They have the right to "inflate" invoice prices, especially on "hot market" autos. In the case of the Nitro, this is especially true. Happened to me when I purchased a Dodge Caliber, the car is still a "hot market" auto. There are some good honest dealers out there, that just want to see a happy customer. But the majority, are out to make money. Can't blame em, everyone has to feed their family. Good luck though finding an honest dealer. :Racing:

· Registered
35 Posts
you can always find the invoice prices on auto sites but dealers get so many incentives and kick backs, so when they say you are getting it for only 100 dollars over invoice of what they paid, they are still making much more than that

· Registered
413 Posts
Does anyone know how to make sure that the price being provided by the dealer is the "accurate" friends & family discount price? Is there a way to be sure that the "invoice" being shown to you is the "real" invoice and not something else that a dealer might be passing off as the invoice with different and higher option prices shown?
ask the dealership for the computer print out of the price quote

that should have MSRP (sticker) EP (employee price) FFP (friends & family price)

i was given that when i got my Employees Choice Pricing (same as EP but the DCX employee can give this discount to anyone he wants, its not restriced to just immediate family like the EP)

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Invoice pricing...

ask the dealership for the computer print out of the price quote

that should have MSRP (sticker) EP (employee price) FFP (friends & family price)

i was given that when i got my Employees Choice Pricing (same as EP but the DCX employee can give this discount to anyone he wants, its not restriced to just immediate family like the EP)

Just curious if anyone knows what "FWP" stands for? I have a printout from my Dealer that shows the "MSRP" pricing, and next to it is the pricing for "FWP", which he then marked up $1000 as my price. Thanks for any help. :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.