Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I've been considering the purchase of a Nitro R/T, and I am a few days from going to the dealer and working out a price.

The Company I work for has an Affiliate Program that gives us 1% Below Dealer Invoice.

This is what the dealer quoted us:

2007 Dodge Nitro R/T-
- 4.0L V6 SOHC Engine
- 5-Speed Auto W5A580 Transmission
- Black Clear Coat
- Monotone paint
- Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
- Dark Slate Gray
- Rear Seat Video System
- AM/FM 6 Disc DVD MP3 Radio (Dealer Said This was MyGig)
- 8 Amplified Speakers Plus Subwoofer
- Power Sunroof
- Trailer Tow Group
----------------------------------------------------------------
MSRP - $31,710 DLR Invoice - $29,950 My Price - $29,650

From the sounds of reading your posts here, and from what the dealers have told me personally, it doesn't sound like they will do much better than that on price? All the dealers I have talked to have said the Nitro is too new, and is selling too fast to discount it (This was when discussing MSRP pricing, Our Affiliate program pricing forces them to give us a discount)

Thanks for your Input!

-TheChad

· Registered
60 Posts
from my exp i would have to say its pretty good.knowing what the dealers here (New Mexico) are doing is adding 2500 to 4000 in dealer markup and we got them to come down to within 500 of invoice.
good luck

Mike

· Registered
14 Posts
My R/T was stickered at 31,000...I paid 24,311 after everything was said and done. My wife does home taste testing parties for Tastefully Simple...kinda like Pampered Chef but with food. They have a fleet discount program available that will let you buy a DC vehicle for 1000-8000 below invoice. So needless to say we got a rockin' deal!!! Plus the other thing I am looking forward to is the ladies that have been doing this for a while are pulling in 28,000 a month. Can you say stay at home dad?? :)

· Registered
159 Posts
Yes I think that is a good price that is about what I paid for the same R/T

4.0L V6 SOHC Engine
- 5-Speed Auto W5A580 Transmission
- Infer. Red
- Monotone paint
- Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
- Dark Slate Gray
- AM/FM 6 Disc DVD MP3 Radio (I am still waiting for my MyGig)
- 8 Amplified Speakers Plus Subwoofer
- Power Sunroof
- Trailer Tow Group

· Registered
469 Posts
Yeah, I would say that is about what my discount was on my Nitro, around 2 grand.....yes, they are too new to get a significant discount on them, as I got more off on my 04 liberty that listed for 25000 and got about 3 grand off

· Registered
121 Posts
That sounds like a great price. Most of the dealers here want list, and don't want to deal. The only problem I see, is that the radio is not the mygig. The dealer is very confused.:confused:
Tell him to try again.

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I thought the same thing.

I asked the Sales man atleast a dozen times about the MyGig, and said "ARE YOU SURE?" and he told me time and time again that it was indeed the mygig system.

So I figure, I'll tell them if they want to make a sale they need to give me all those options INCLUDING the MyGig system that I asked for, for that same price. That'd be like getting another 2,000 off. It's their fault that their sales man can't figure out how to do his job...

-TheChad

· Registered
3 Posts
quick sales?

Ive ben reading about the pricing on Nitro's.....Im glad I found a used one!

Nitro's arent selling so hot here in NC...the local dealer has had 12 on the lot for almost a month...no sales......repeat....no sales! They told me that they could really knock something off the prices if I bought a new one....but they couldnt come close to the price I was quoted for my used one.....

If they added a surcharge on them....they would never sell here!

Just my observation!

Chris M

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.