1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
4,968 Posts
R/T 4X4
10/17/07
Breckenridge, CO
elevation 10,500
13 inches of snow
Handled ok, but I will get a different set tires for the winter.
cool! I can't wait for it to snow here in Southern Ontario!! :wavey:

· Registered
7,632 Posts
that is soooo awesome, it sux to be in the south, next door to hell, it is always hot!

· Registered
4,968 Posts
that is soooo awesome, it sux to be in the south, next door to hell, it is always hot!
see MG, I knew it wouldn't be long before we go the snowy pictures going!! we will keep you in stock all Winter long! :wavey:

· Registered
7,632 Posts
see MG, I knew it wouldn't be long before we go the snowy pictures going!! we will keep you in stock all Winter long! :wavey:
you guys are great!!!:wavey:

· Registered
7,632 Posts
This past summer we hit 52 F and a couple of winters ago it was -52 C or about -61 F. Meangirl take your pick, HOT as Hell in the summer, or where Hell actually freezes over in the winter!! :smileup:

good one!!! :worshippy: I guess somewhere in between would be perfect and it prob'ly doesn't even exist.

· Registered
7,632 Posts

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Hey Jesse, I see you've been a member since March and this is your first post. Well better later then never. Welcome to the forum and I hope you will stick around.

It almost looks like your Nitro is white in your photos. I can't wait for the snow but no sign of it yet...:(

· Registered
7,632 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.