Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, on my way to class at a stoplight and a pretty lil mom in a brand new Grand Cherokee rolled down her window and asked me what I was driving.. I told her and she looked kinda disappointed..She said she just got her jeep and on seeing mine she wishes she would have got mine :D This is the second time this has happened - the first was with a Jeep Liberty..Jeep owners ALWAYS state when I pass by them too - what a great feeling :p :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
What happened to me was that when i sold my SRT-4 i was going to get a jeep liberty.
I have a friend that works in the toledo jeep (now NITRO too) plant.
He told me wait for the new NITRO and that i would like it alot better then the liberty
Still dont have my new NITRO yet...........but after seeing and driving a NITRO im am very glad i passed on the jeep

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will I never got a response on the comment I made that I wonder how the door side moldings would look in black. Do you have ability to photoshop this to see. I think it would look good on our white ones.
Yea I can give it a try, I only have a good graphic side shop of a red nitro though..Im about to go to work but I can work on it tonight

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i had a side shot of a real photo - its just a lot easier on that graphic representation like I did on the offroad but Ill give it a try tonight - for now its off to work :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Living with Jeeps in Harmony

Hi Folks. . .
We're new around here but thought you might get a laugh out of the "other" side of our avatar. As I mentioned in another thread the Nitro is every bit as much fun to drive and up here in northern Veeeeemont carries as big a cool factor as does the Unlimited.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I gotta tell ya I'm getting the same response. Every time I pull the Nitro out of my garage someone is asking me about it or giving me a thumbs up. My neighbor 2 doors down has a Range Rover and he can't get over how similar (just slightly smaller) the Nitro's profile is. When I told him the cost of a brand new 2007 and the gas mileage ratings he about flipped!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.