Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great site already!
I am waiting for a dealership in the Dallas area to get in a R/T so I can test drive it. Been waiting along time....
Going to order 2wd, Black, gray interior, MyGiG, Tow Package,...probably the R/T...
Jon
:Racing:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey Jon, I ordered mine in early Jan. and was told a 6-8 week wait was the norm. I ordered a R/T with all the bells and whistles. I'm just biding my time waiting and looking around. We will be overjoyed to get our hands on a R/T. Welcome to the forum and keep the rubber on the road. Joe

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joe!
I really want to drive the R/T before ordering, so I am still waiting for someone to get one that I can drive. I love the style but really want to get the "feel" of the R/T. I thought the SLT was really sloppy in handling.
Also do you know if all the R/T's are 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel drive?
Just wondered what sticker was on yours and what you actually had to give for it..?
Thanks!!
Jon

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do! I hope to do the test drive on Saturday and will post the results for everyone. I talked to a local dealer and he has 2 that should arrive on Friday that are not sold! Finally!!
I wish that I could get some feedback on sticker vs. actual prices paid from anyone that has already purchased a RT. Thanks!!
Jon

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that I did test drive the R/T. What a difference. Much more HP and handling through a winding S curve was done at over 60mph at no problem. Loved it!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.