Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. I just bought my first Dodge last night, a 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T (4.0 4x2), fully loaded, black with chrome trim. I added a chrome gas plate and a few other customizations as well. So far so good. I'm loving the ride.

I bought mine from a Fleet Manager in Las Vegas and couldn't say enough about the experience. She was extremely informative, very patient, and eager to find exactly the vehicle I was looking for. During our test drive, I commented that the 3.6l SLT felt, "Not under-powered, but definitely not over-powered... it feels like it only has enough power to get the job done and little/nothing more." We then jumped up to the R/T with the 4.0l motor and that fit the ticket perfectly.

It was nice not having to deal with any floor or lot salesmen. I bought my last truck on eBay just so I didn't have to go through the hassles at a dealership. But working with the Fleet Manager was great. No push, no games, and no questions left unanswered. I can honestly say, I've never felt more informed or confident about a purchase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.