Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Just Bought my Nitro on Thursday 11-9-06

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  DAYLEY/CHALLENGER 
Wow what a truck.....just took it on a 700 mile ride and it performs nice...Got alot of "head turns" on the road as well as questions from people. Anyone know where to get some good seat covers made to fit Nitros seats only?
Awesome! Congrats! What model/color/features!? Pictures are a most here too :) Get use to the questions though, Ive been bombarded by them too..

There are not many accessories out yet for the Nitro due to it being a very new model..However the Nitro accessories catalog does have some options for seat covers, check out page 6 of the PDF :)

http://www.nitroforumz.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38&d=1163203756

Welcome to the forums once again! :)

Greg,

How would you rate the comfort on your long trip? The only thing I'm concerned about is the available space for my left foot. I'm used to having a dead pedal and think I may miss it on a long trip.
I havent taken mine on a long trip, but Im 6'3 and I have plenty of room to stretch my left leg out to the left of the pedal, I think my seat might not even be all the way back either :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.