Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Nitro Se 4x4 104k Miles
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They Just came in and I took a deep breath and went in! Kept the old fog light harness and got some longer screws to get it to hold the new lights but took a little while just trial and error on how to make it look factory and match the new lights I just installed But check the pics out if your planning on doing it and yes I have the Matt Black Paint for the Grill but was too tired to pull that off maybe you’ll see a post by sunday

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
They Just came in and I took a deep breath and went in! Kept the old fog light harness and got some longer screws to get it to hold the new lights but took a little while just trial and error on how to make it look factory and match the new lights I just installed But check the pics out if your planning on doing it and yes I have the Matt Black Paint for the Grill but was too tired to pull that off maybe you’ll see a post by sunday
LOVE IT!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
WOW - very nice and will look for the Grill pics. Stay well and warm!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts