Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone. Well i'm happy to say i finally ordered my r/t a couple of days ago.:woohoo: At first i ordered a red one without the dvd and later on that night i saw a picture of a white one on the forum i was in love. I didn't sleep at all that night i picked the wrong color. Well, needless to say i called the dealer the very next day and changed it to white also added the rearseat dvd why not i told everyone at work that since i have no kids i got the dvd for the dog to watch.. heehee! I can't wait til it gets here.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome to our world fia fia, where we are all about Nitros. Congrats on the order, although you can't really pick a wrong color, because they're all good! Stick with us and we will help you through your wait for your ride.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nitroburn it was your truck that i saw so thank you for helping me come to my senses and yes i ordered the leather . Did you put the gas cap on yourself i love it. Everyone i show the picture to wants to know if the house comes with it :D

·
Registered
543 Posts
The gas door was a real easy add on, the house i think you see is my neighbor across the street,but it is a nice area around here,all good people in the neighborhood.when you get your r/t i recommend the rubber floor mats,they have a custom fit and really protect from debris.well good luck and let me know how awsome the truck is!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome to your new family of Nitro owners. This is where you will see the rights and the wrongs of owning a Nitro. Everyone here has waited for thier Nitros so we are here for you while you wait. All the very best for a most happy motoring experience. Joe from the "Left" coast.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.