Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my Nitro 2 days before Christmas. I was waiting on the MyGig to become available but gave up and went ahead and ordered it without it. Purchased a Black R/T with every option other than the smoker's group. Really wanted the navi system with the hard drive. Anyone have any good in-dash options? Dealer is giving me a 10 week estimate for delivery. Can't wait!

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! You could have ordered it w/ the MyGig - it might/should be ready by the time of that 10 week period. You can also always get it installed a little down the road once it's released which would be your best and easiest bet to retain the factory options (UConnected, Steering Controls, Etc) - This is the option a lot of people are doing..Either way welcome to the forums and the 10 weeks will be here before you know it :p

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info NitroWill. So u are saying once MyGig becomes available the dealership should also have access to the system and I could go back and have them install it?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It"s In

:SHOCKED: Just got the call from the dealer last night. It was sitting on the lot yesterday and my sales guy said he could have sold it to about 5 people that came through. Everyone was checking it out. Great surprise that it came in only 5 weeks. Picking it up today and hope to have some photos to post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.