Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Just Purchased a bright silver NITRO R/T , i have pics posted soon. Just thought i'd say Hi since i'm new to the nitro forumz !!:Racing: I Believe i can say i'm the only RT owner here in san antonio tx. Fiesta dodge got 2 RTs in which is the only dealership the recieved the RT nitros. I purchased the first one . I am so happy with it , which does get a lot of luv on the road . Thanks guys for the welcome on the website. Now i'm on search to find mods to do to this ride . anyone have ideas ?!!!

heres i photo i took i will post more soon

05 SC-281 SALEEN 12:20 @113
89 MUSTANG COUPE 408CI EFI 10:90 @121 N/A

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I have been watching. Is 07RTNITRO the "First" Nitro R/T owner here? If not, has to be one of the first! We are all looking forward to your review and report on your new R/T, plus pictures. Welcome. Several have them on order and some like myself are waiting for our Dealers to receive one to "Test Drive" before ordering. Congratulations anyway. Lucky You!

·
Registered
57 Posts
My wife and I road tested a 4x4 SLT yesterday, but I'm interested in a 4x2 R/T. How much peppier is your R/T and is yours 2wd?

I noticed there are several dealers within 20mls from me that have a few R/T's in stock, but haven't seen one in person. Hope to test drive one soon.

Thanks for posting pics, please post more.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just Purchased a bright silver NITRO R/T , i have pics posted soon. Just thought i'd say Hi since i'm new to the nitro forumz !!:Racing: I Believe i can say i'm the only RT owner here in san antonio tx. Fiesta dodge got 2 RTs in which is the only dealership the recieved the RT nitros. I purchased the first one . I am so happy with it , which does get a lot of luv on the road . Thanks guys for the welcome on the website. Now i'm on search to find mods to do to this ride . anyone have ideas ?!!!

heres i photo i took i will post more soon

05 SC-281 SALEEN 12:20 @113
89 MUSTANG COUPE 408CI EFI 10:90 @121 N/A

They only have a black one know and it comes in, in about a month. I bought the Inferno Red RT on Wednesday, will get pic when it stops raining.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is beautiful. I just got a lowly SXT, but in Silver as well. I'm not sure I like the paint quality on mine though. Not the best paint job I have ever seen.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
welcome my texas nitro brother. sorry I am late, I did not see this post last week, well better late than never right!! take a look around, take off your shoes and stay a while!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.