Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have never been the type to get an intake, usually just get the k+n drop-in filters. searching the site, it doesn't come up with any air filters just the oil filter. anyone have an idea when it will be out or one that is the same size to buy?

·
Registered
189 Posts
K&N has a drop in filter for the R/T the part number is knn 33-2363 I called K&N direct today and ordered one. $49.99, I should have it on Tues. Next week.:Banana01: :Banana01: :Banana01: :Banana01: :Banana01:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'll have to go check it out. I've already heard "warnings" about using a cold air intake up in Cold Country during the winter. I'll probably eventually end up with both (summer configuration/winter configuration) though knowing me.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I'll have to go check it out. I've already heard "warnings" about using a cold air intake up in Cold Country during the winter. I'll probably eventually end up with both (summer configuration/winter configuration) though knowing me.
Don't worry about it. I've run a CAI on my '96 Impala SS with a TB bypass in central and eastern Canada for 10 years and never had a problem.

FWIW, Stewart

·
Registered
415 Posts
I've got mine on order through the local auto parts store. Won't be as quick but it'll avoid any shipping charges.

Would still like to hear your FIRST opinons though warrier.

K&N had a great deal only $3.00 for shipping and of corse no sales tax because its out of state (6% sales tax here in MI so it would have been $3.50 in tax) but its the waiting i hate unfortunately K&N is in calif so it tales longer to get here to mich
oh well guess i could have paid like 20 bucks for 2 day shipping YIKES!!

you will probably have yours before i get mine on monday so give us a review :Racing:

·
Registered
415 Posts
it was a good firday the 13th for me...........my K&N drop in came in today

installed it

i have to make a roughly 120 mile round trip tomorrow to pick up a car trailer should be a good run to see how the K&N helps

:Racing:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Any warranty problems if you put one in? :thk:
No. Just like using aftermarket oil filters, manufacturers are prohibited by law from voiding your warranty for using equivalent products. They would have to demonstrate that the modification substantially altered the functioning of your vehicle and directly contributed to a failure before they could void warranty coverage for a failure, and then they could only refuse coverage on anything related to that aftermarket component or alteration.

·
Registered
256 Posts
it was a good firday the 13th for me...........my K&N drop in came in today

installed it

i have to make a roughly 120 mile round trip tomorrow to pick up a car trailer should be a good run to see how the K&N helps

:Racing:
We'll be standing by for the report warrior. They told me mine wouldn't be in until next week. Where in CA? I'll be in CA driving a truck back late next week so I won't be here when mine comes in.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.