Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For now I think we're just gonna do some little mods to make it more 'ours'. Like the vent mesh mod and maybe mess with the badges some. When Rancho comes out with the lift kit we'll be raising it a couple of inches at least, along with some beefier tires and a wider stance.

Yes, thats my Cherokee next to it. A 98 XJ Sport. We're a Jeep family and the Nitro is the first 'non Jeep' 4x4 we've owned. Our Jeeps include..... 1979 Cherokee Chief, 1977 CJ7, 1993 YJ and 1998 XJ.

·
Registered
202 Posts
While I'm sure I'll drool over a nice lifted Nitro, mine will probably remain stock for as long as it's a daily driver. Keep us informed with what you end up doing!

Love the collection! At one time I'd really consider us to be on the path to become a Jeep family as well. Since the Liberty was traded in on a minivan, all we're left with are a couple of TJs: my '99 and her '01. Problem is the brand is eroding very quickly with most of the newer entries. Someday I hope to find a CJ to bring back to life, but I'm a few paychecks away from starting that endeavor.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.