Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to United Dodge Land in Las Vegas Nevada, they didn't know too much about the R/T's. IT was my first time buying a brand new car, they did suit my needs. I was only there for about 2 hours and the deal was finished, salesmen were pretty good..All of them didn't rush up to you lol..............NEVERMIND!

I went back because the numbers didn't line up. There was several thousand dollars just floating in the air, so I went back. The finance director couldn't tell me why, my salesmen wouldn't help me. All they said was when a vehicle is hot the price is more, $10,000.00 more to be exact! So I cancelled my order. err, I am so mad right now. I was so excited to have one :( Anyone hear of any good dealerships in Las Vegas, or any surrounding areas?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome Nikki. What trim level did you get. You posted R/T. ????. Didn't know they out yet. Maybe Vegas was first on the list to get some. Would look great under all those bright lights.

The R/T are expected to be another 4-6 weeks, and I'm 2 thousand miles away from where they are being built. So you should start seeing near you sooner

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, I chose the SXT because of the contrast color of the fenders. I think it looks rugged. I chose Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg Idaho for my purchase--No Haggle pricing!!!!! I live in Northern Nevada and they made it well worth my trip.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Wow, that is quite the drive. I wish there was a good place to go in Nevada. I would drive a hour or two. Well, I wouldn't my fiance would lol
Towbin Dodge "Las Vegas"...... from the A&E show "King of Cars". They have a website. Goggle... King of Cars! They even sell "chopper editions" that already have custom wheels & tires installed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know you can search for a dealer on the dodge website. I have already done that lol United screwed me over, chapman has never responded to any of my emails, and towbin is just a ripoff/scam.

Thanks for the location in Arizona, I'm going to check out how far away it is from me. If I end up going there I will let you know

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I know you can search for a dealer on the dodge website. I have already done that lol United screwed me over, chapman has never responded to any of my emails, and towbin is just a ripoff/scam.

Thanks for the location in Arizona, I'm going to check out how far away it is from me. If I end up going there I will let you know
I just don't understand why Dodge has such trouble with customer relations. Doesn't anyone in the whole company take a business course or a marketing class??? Their engineers come out with these creative and inovative products... and then many of the dealers just drop the ball. It's like sales is one company & customer service is another, and they've never met... and don't even get me started on the customer (non)service online. Some executive better kick some *** before people decide the good products just aren't worth the hassle you often have to go through dealing with their people.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dealerships think about the amount of money they can make, not the customer. It seems like when you email them, they don't believe that you are interested in buying a car. It pisses me off

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.