Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOHOOO... at last my lift kit arrived today and I arranged to take it tomorrow to be fixed :ura1::spinning::woohoo:

Two thingd now;
1. The shipping of the kit cost me $134 .
2. I hope they dont mess it up tomorrow when they fix it.

I will be posting pictures of before and after when everything is finalized

wish me luck

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, first stage is finished now. The lift kit is installed and next week I’m going to change the tires to a bigger size ones while keeping the same wheels (because I’m short of cash if you where wondering).

Here are some pictures for the car.

P.S. 1. Ignore the quality of my iPhone pictures.
2. as it was dusty and raining, the car is filthy :shakehead:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
29,175 Posts
Lookin good! Nitro123 :rep:
Nice to see another Nitro in the air!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
really cool...i like it! :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First of all, thank you guys for your support, guiding and enthusiasm for me and for this lovely car. :smileup:

Second, I didn’t imagine that the lift will come handy that fast!!. Yesterday we had a very hard storm, wind, hail and very heavy rain. The whole area where I live was drowning. But thankfully, with my lifted nitro, I was fine and managed to get home in and out safely. (I will post some pictures of what happened in the city)
Now the funny part is, yesterday and in the middle of the storm, my wife was in labor :SHOCKED: and she delivered a beautiful healthy baby girl, which we called Yasmin (an Arabic name meaning Jasmine). I will be having a new thread for that with pictures soon :D

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
29,175 Posts
Congrats to you and your wife!
Glad to hear the lift has already made your life better. :))

·
Registered
2007 Nitro 3.7 4x4
8 Posts
Ok, first stage is finished now. The lift kit is installed and next week I’m going to change the tires to a bigger size ones while keeping the same wheels (because I’m short of cash if you where wondering).

Here are some pictures for the car.

P.S. 1. Ignore the quality of my iPhone pictures.
2. as it was dusty and raining, the car is filthy :shakehead:
What lift kit did you go with

1 - 18 of 18 Posts