Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out the part Number for the load floor panel (the hinged deal that folds up when rear seat backs are up) for my 2007 Nitro SLT. I ordered a 1QD58XDVAA Filler being sure that was it and it turned out to be the Carpet piece that snaps on to the part I need. The IPB is not very clear on this. Can anyone help? I have a light grey interior. Also I have the sliding load floor if that is important.

·
I work so I can... SQUIRREL!
2,604 Posts
Send a message to Benny, our MOPAR parts vendor: Mopar Online Parts

I'm sure he will be able to help you out. :D

Click on your Inbox (upper right hand corner of screen) and Create Conversation. Enter Mopar Online Patrs into the recipient box & type/send your message.

I know he has a direct email, as well. Unfortunately, I don't remember it. I will search and try to find it. If I do, I will post it for you. ;)

Reactions: Nitrogen

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
ok John, as you say its a bit confusing, the hinged part you are looking for is called: Panel Filler, Part N° 1WK35DX9AA this part is the same colour on all Nitro's.

·
I work so I can... SQUIRREL!
2,604 Posts
Just checked the application for the 1WK35DX9AA Filler and it says 2008 through 2010. I need one for a 2007, is it the same?
Should be the same part for all years.

Reactions: Nitrogen

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Just had another look and it does show the part on the parts diagram for 2007 and 2011 but no part N° don't know why, i'm sure it is the same for all years but you need to check with the supplier.

i did check the part on my Nitro this morning, mine has slight signs of cracking on the hinge.

Where are you buying the part from ?.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Went through Midwest Parts Depot. I just e-mailed them with my problem. No answer yet. Both LH and RH on mine had the hinge broke in half. The vertical sides of the panel seem to catch the seatbacks when bringing them upright and they snap off. Gotta be careful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts