Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv'e seen some mention on this Forum bout the Load n Go. Seemed like a good thing for my back and It came with the vehicle but it's not why i chose the Nitro.
But now that I have used thing this a bunch, I noticed how well it protects the bumper from getting all ScRaTcHeD ta hElL!

·
Registered
421 Posts
I read in the owners manual that there is an option available for the Load n Go to be removed and used as a table.....Anybody have that option...I dont checked it already. Thought that was cool but not sure how often you would use but any info would be great:D

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Iv'e seen some mention on this Forum bout the Load n Go. Seemed like a good thing for my back and It came with the vehicle but it's not why i chose the Nitro.
But now that I have used thing this a bunch, I noticed how well it protects the bumper from getting all ScRaTcHeD ta hElL!
That sounds great! The modular tray aka "load n go" def looks like it would prevent any bumper damage while moving heavy cargo in and out of the back..cool feature:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.