Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow Nitro heads! Wuz up! I recently got my wife hooked on nitro as she's not the girly type of woman, she can't wait until we find the right one. There is a nice SLT in sunburst orange here in pensacola, with twenty inch rims sunroof 8 speaker sound system but the interior is khaki (blah :shy:). Also the other Nitro dealer in town would not budge on my trade even though they were offering 3 thousand less than market! Maybe another dealer would like my business instead...wish me luck guys! btw....does any one know a Fleet Manager for Dodge that is near Pensacola, FL? thanks!

· NITROHOLIC™
1,709 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You can always do a custom interior it if bothers you that much :) As for the trade-in, I sold mine to CarMax as the gave me $3000 more then dealer offer and is no haggle and a very easy process. Id recommend at least getting a free quote thats good for several days/200(?) miles..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.