Dodge Nitro Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
First Post

Waiting to pick up my stone white SXT Nitro friday 8-24-07. Have a relative that works at a dealership in NC used his discount. Cant wait. :pepper:

·
Join!Resistance is futile
21,851 Posts
Waiting to pick up my stone white SXT Nitro friday 8-24-07. Have a relative that works at a dealership in NC used his discount. Cant wait. :pepper:
Congrats! and welcome! Where in NY? :smileup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Love it

Im in Northern NY two hours north of Syracuse on theCanadien Border. Just picked it up love it cant wait for the first road trip sirius radio will get a workout. :ura1:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Thanks for the pic NITROBEASTLY. That's a nice looking Nitro you have.
Welcome to the site and I hope we can help you with any questions or concerns that you may have.
We have polls and photo contests for you to try and I look forward to reading your posts in the future.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is NITROPALOOZA 2008 just for young people. We are new Nitro owners but we are also very near retirement age. Sounds like it could be lots of fun but we are not anxious to be totally out of our element. By the way is NITROPALOOZA 2008 on the American or Canadian side of the Falls?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Fulton checking in!! Lots of Nitros but don't see any representing them from Oswego County. Just thought I would add to the party.

I have a 2007 silver Nitro SXT 4x4. Loving every minute of it. I'm a new owner of it. Bought it used but couldn't be happier.

Had a few updateds. Replace the transmission crossmember due to rust. ( Thanks New York :/ ) lol. I'm in the process of putting a new grill lower Valance and headlights in it at this exact moment.

Took the Nitro letters off the tailgate and put MAGNUS on there as I am a huge Transformers fan. Got the back window full of stickers. Even got a personalized plate.

Thanks to SCARO I made my own cold intake. Putting a 44 series Flowmaster on it. Got a jet chip for it. still looking into getting that 4.7 throttle body drive-by-wire for it.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts