Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Looking for Upstate New York Nitro Owners...

8K views 34 replies 12 participants last post by  Diaclone 
#1 ·
I know I've seen a few Nitro's around....Maybe that's why I want a Nitro sooooo bad. Thinking of a Black SLT....maybe in a month or two...waiting for the Syracuse Auto show. Then maybe I'll jump in and order me a SLT Black/tow package/with a few goodies. In the future maybe an Upstate New York Nitro Club...It could be HUGE!!!!!! Does anyone else want to punch Billy Fucillo in the face? LOL!!!! Gman

#6 ·
On the 26th of Feb. (Monday) we went to Fucillos to test-drive. We ended up liking the Nitro, and being the end of crappy month they wanted the sale on February's books. They let us take it until Wednesday, when we said we'd be in to talk. (they wanted sticker -$23,145- they also quoted us at 7.9%) Rates are high right now.
We waited until Wednesday and called them, saying that Burdicks in Syracuse had the same vehicle and would sell for $21,900 at 6.7%) Ole' Bill was there that day and he waved his wand and made it so for that price at 6.6%.

G
#10 ·
Southern Tier Owner Checking In

Hello,

Well, Broome County isn't quite as far upstate as most of the others who've posted to this thread, but thought I'd check in on this one anyway.

We picked our Inferno Red R/T up back at the end of Feb from Miller Dodge in Vestal....and we've been loving it ever since.

Glad that winter looks like it's almost finished - I don't know if I'll ever buy another in Feb! Hard to see it so dirty when it's so new.

P.S. - Never bought from Billy, but he has (or had) a dealership just south of the border in Hallstead, PA. Got a kick out of the commercials....at first. Now they're just annoying!

Birddog

#13 ·
we are a bunch of slackers!

;) Gees nothing here sense 4/18, whats going on guys and girls? All out driving in the good weather we have had?anybody using the A/C ? I have some its not bad I have seen a few complaints in the forum ,anyone interest In a get together this summer? How about the new post by Pe0n about the national / international club any thoughts? :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.