Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like i had a change of heart. I had the plans to buy a Nitro this spring but i have changed my mind and i'm going for the Jeep Compass. Like the Nitro the Compass is another amazing drive with great features and great prices all around. I would like to wish everybody all the best with their Nitros and any future Nitro buys.

CHEERS !!!!!!!!!

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
The reason they use bobble head dolls in their commercials is because they are so small. If they put an actual person in them it would look tight...
OUCH!!!... LoL!
Although there is some truth there. I test drove a Caliber (same car) and even though it wasn't all that cramped on the inside the outside deffinately looked too small for me. I was also a little apprehensive about the variable speed transmission. Saturn was using that on their Saturn Vue SUV for a while but went back to a conventional 4 speed automatic after some continuing problems.

I will say this though... the Caliber... Compass... whatever, does get some kick ass fuel mileage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.