Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I see you are in my neck of the woods,how did the dealer work for you? I got my Durango from them in 2002 and now looking into the Nitro but I want the sunburst orange sxt but the dealer closest to me doesn't have any in the inventory. Also need an Automatic. Still sifting thru all information on line and trying to decide if I want this or not. I've read that the Nitro isn't very comfortable on long trips and we have to go to Tenn. in June, my husband is six two and I afraid it will bother is back.
I dont know, I haven't even gone to the dealer to check the Nitro out yet because I know when I go I will buy and I want to check out all the problems before I do. My Durango has been so good and it still is it only has 35500 mile on it in five years.
Thanks for listening
dubby88

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm now a proud owner of a Orange Nitro

Well at least as soon as it gets here, the dealer had to locate one for me but they did and it will be here on Wednesday.:wavey: Now I'm so excited I cann't wait.

dubby88

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
:loser1: I love mine also, I can not explain what it is but I have had 5 new cars/trucks in the last 6 years and this one is the best of the bunch it is a total blast to drive.
Good luck with your new Nitro, I think you made a great choice.:Racing:

My others:

2001 Lotus Espree Turbo
2002 Dodge Dakota SLT 4X4 5.9
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT 4X4 5.9 Gas
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT 4X4 5.9 Diesel
2006 Dodge Charger SXT 3.5
2007 Dodge Nitro R/T

·
Registered
17 Posts
I went thru Greenway because it's the closest,and they had sent a card to me saying free gas for six months with the purchase of a new car from them,but when I gave it to the saleman he took it to someone behind the counter and he told him it did'nt apply to the Nitro. But the card had a picture of the Nitro on the front.Boy was I a little po'd. Except from that the saleman was great. Can't wait until tomorrow I'm so nervous driving my Durango, afraid I'll get in an accident before I turn it in.
dubby88

·
Registered
24 Posts
talk to your state attorney general

if they mailed the postcard with the nitro picture on it i would think that this would be a bait and switch and some form of fraud. i would touch base with them just to be sure. just ask and see what u can find out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just wait until you are worried about someone dinging your new Nitro! I park so far away from everyone, my kids get a kick out of it. I also had a Durango and let me tell you that I'm still getting used to the difference in the drive. Let me know how it goes for you. I'm glad that your sales guy was good. Mine was useless after the paperwork was signed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.