Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys! So i finally got these pics converted so i can post them. Some are of installation and others are of the vehicle finished. Check them out and if you have any question please feel free to ask them and i will answer them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tip to close to bumper response

On my other car it was a problem ( Check it out in the pic, that car was my old pride and joy ) but i think with the Nitro it shouldn't be. If i had access to my lift on friday night i would have pulled the Nitro right on that bad boy and that would have made my life a lot easier but i couldn't. Also if it was on a lift you can adjust the hangar to have the tip go down. But i will keep you posted on that issue.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Exhaust Sound response

It's not to low and not to loud but you have to be around 2300 - 2700 RPM to start really hearing it. in idle you will hear a slight difference but once again once you get moving it sounds amazing. I personal think from looks, to sound and to performance this is the exhaust to go with. Price is very fare and product is A+ :Racing:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Nice. The quality looks great. Are all of the Magnaflow parts the same or heavier guage than the Dodge parts? If so, I'd imagine it would last longer than a factory unit.
It would be cool to hear one too. Don't want to sound like some ricer with a fart can on his Honda....:Racing:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
AirJunky , I've had 2 magnaflow cat backs on Daks I owned & their quality can't be beat not slamming anyone else but all my experience with magnaflow would rate A1 for fitment , product quality & sound. long lasting can't say as I trade every two years but they were still A1 when I traded them in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.