Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There was no sound there man nitro looks nice though blessings to you man
That’s odd. I have sound on my end :unsure:
Thank you

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
there is no video,
it says this video is age-restricted and only available on youtube, if you follow the youtube link it says this video may be inappropriate to some users, then asks you to proove your age,

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 3.7L
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is no video,
it says this video is age-restricted and only available on youtube, if you follow the youtube link it says this video may be inappropriate to some users, then asks you to proove your age,
That’s odd. I’ll have to check the settings again

G

·
there is no video,
Oh it's all good it's not that important I get you I feel you it sounds good to you no problem take it easy 6 1/2 dozen the other I didn't come on here to argue or compete with people and it seems like that dude named nitrogen that's all he wants to do is criticize people for what we found out from other people I don't give a damn about him or anybody on here I came on here to help people but I ain't going to put up with no f** arguing and criticizing from people you're all right man you take it easy I'm just going to get out of here there ain't no sense I'm being on here people argue with other people and criticize other people for what they find out and what they see and do I don't need this s*** f*** nitrogen f*** this place

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Nitro Heat, 4x4, 3.7L V6
30 Posts
here’s a small clip of my exhaust sound
JBA SS shorty headers
Magnaflow muffler
Dump right before the axle with a 45° angle exhaust tip facing downward

There was sound for the video, but you couldn't hear very much of the muffler. You may want to bring your phone\camera below the vehicle showing the muffler to better pick up the noise!

My Nitro has a Magnaflow muffler as well, but I haven't added any more exhaust pipe so it sits in the center of the vehicle right now. It's so loud that my friends hear me pull up while in their basement, but I rather enjoy the rumble! Sounds good straight-piped too, but may or may not get you pulled over 😅

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
video clip now working, But sound quality is a bit poor

1 - 8 of 8 Posts