Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wats up nitro family wondering if sometime in the 2015 season we have a huge meet and greet in New Jersey I know a couple of great spots great photo opps. Wat yall think?

·
Lighting Guru!
3,633 Posts
These get brought up from time to time. I would definitely be interested making the trip over. I head down to OC MD at least once a month in the summer so i could make an extended trip out of it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea man would b a good time Ya know. Few nitros and jeeps posted up each year more and more . Awards and wat not. Gotta start somewhere my car club does em all the time . Haven't done any shows yet exterior is pretty stock till 2015 gonna b shutting it down

·
Registered
241 Posts
BUMP!

It doesn't look like this got a lot of attention at the time it was originally posted by jerseyNitro921, but I thought it was worth the bump to see if there was any new interest in a meet & greet in 2015. Any takers?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm surely down also lets try to figure out something for tri state guys if interested im in south jersey and there a lot of spots around me and no issues by cops as long as no but outs and systems down. I'll think of a few spots and we can find a date and get it goin maybe an annual thing would be fun

·
Registered
241 Posts
and then there were four...

Let's do this!

Sundays work best for me, but I do have some flexibility as far as the date is concerned (wedding season is coming though). I live in Philly, so south jersey is just across the bridge from me, but also open to driving a bit further if that means more Nitro owners can make it.
I'd also like to find someone interested in hitting some off-road trails/parks this year so (I have another thread started in OffRoad section for this, but feel free to PM me if interested)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good enough me and my boy go to the blue hole out here in Winslow. But as far as meet and greet lets get it goin once it gets warmer outside hopefully it's soon tryin to bring it hard for show season :rep::rep:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hi guys, have seen a black SXT Nitro today on parking lot in front of Commons Mall Bridgewater. Anybody from forum?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts