Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just bought my Nitro 8 days ago right off the showroom floor. I love it, it has to be the best car I ever owned. I love the pictures on this site, some people have some absoultly beautiful Nitro's. I am just starting to deck my Nitro out. I just put the chrome gas door and the Chrome Nitro door protectors on and now this weekend I'm installing the Electric Blue interior accents in it. I can't wait! I purchased the R/T Nitro because I wanted the bigger engine, not to mention it called out to me. I think it must have been the 20' chrome wheels, but I absoutley love it. I have a question, does anyone have the aftermarket navigation system? The reason I asked was mine didn't come with the Nav. system, I got the 6 disc player, DVD, and all that stuff, but no navigation system. Before I spend the money on it, I wanted to get everyone's opinion on them. I appreciate any assistance.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Welcome to the site enjoy your Nitro. I have the Navus II Gps in my SLT thats the Mopar aftermarket Gps. Which is actually the Garmin C530 works really well ,love it. Not the mygig but you still can't get the mygig. I'm happy:pepper:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Post pics when you get a chance. I have yet to see electric blue R/T in person. What kind of interior did you get? If you got leather does it have the red stitching and red lettering or is it blue? Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the 2 toned seats, I didn't want the leather believe it or not. I had a lot of problems with another car I had with leather on it. I did get the yes essentials seats which is cool, as you probably no they are odor and stain resistant. I will post pictures after they install my electric blue interior accents and my chrome tubes. I'm also having a company here called Go Ho Audio making me a beautiful electric blue speaker system for the back of the car, its going to also have blue neons in the back as well. I'll post pictures when its all done. Thanks again everyone for the welcoming and for the responses!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.