Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey! How is everyone doing? I got my Nitro R/T (electric blue, all options) in the beginning of July and love it so far.

One question though, has anyone else had problems with their TPM? My Dodge service guy says that it might be a software problem and he's waiting to hear back from Dodge tech guys.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Wassup!

Looking forward to trying out my new baby in the snow - got it July 12th!
Tested the 4x4 in some mud though - feels great!

Where y'all at?
I think you will have to wait a little longer for that! I feel the same way though, got my Nitro in May!! :chuckle:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Hey! How is everyone doing? I got my Nitro R/T (electric blue, all options) in the beginning of July and love it so far.

One question though, has anyone else had problems with their TPM? My Dodge service guy says that it might be a software problem and he's waiting to hear back from Dodge tech guys.
Hey JayR, I've had my TPM warn me two times. First time is was correct, the wife picked up a screw somewhere, but today it flashed for about 30 secs and then went off. Couldn't see any problems though.

Check out these threads
http://www.nitroforumz.com/showthread.php?t=1262&highlight=tire+pressure&page=2
http://www.nitroforumz.com/showthread.php?t=627&highlight=tire+pressure&page=2

I see your a newbie here, welcome to the forum, don't forget to go to the newbie section and say hi to all the other members..:smileup:

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
No snow this week. Could be Ice on the roads by Nov. 2nd. In St. Paul That's no fun.
how far is Apple Valley from St. Paul? that was horrible about that bridge that went down. :(

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Now that we got some snow, how does everyone like their Nitros? I was kind of worried about the traction on the 20"ers, but once it was in 4x4 I barely slipped a wheel.
I was pleasantly surprised also, the traction is great and with the 4x4, there is no stopping me! :Racing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.