Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys thanks for the add. So hopefully i can get some help from you guys on this issue. So basically i did full tune up all 6 coils and sparks. I replaced all 6 fuel injectors. I replaced both catalytic converters all the way back to muffler and muffler itself. I replaced o2 sensor bank1 sensor 1. So the nitro was working fine for a day and check ingine. Misfire number 6 and o2 sensor bank1 sensor 1. So i replaced coil and sparks again and also o2 sensor. Now it keeps misfires number 6 and 02 sensore again. Car shakes not crazy but you can feel it. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advanced guy's.

·
Registered
2007 R/T
89 Posts
Wow, you spent a lot of money and still have an issue.

Maybe a TIPM issue? Try doing a reset:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey guys thanks for the add. So hopefully i can get some help from you guys on this issue. So basically i did full tune up all 6 coils and sparks. I replaced all 6 fuel injectors. I replaced both catalytic converters all the way back to muffler and muffler itself. I replaced o2 sensor bank1 sensor 1. So the nitro was working fine for a day and check ingine. Misfire number 6 and o2 sensor bank1 sensor 1. So i replaced coil and sparks again and also o2 sensor. Now it keeps misfires number 6 and 02 sensore again. Car shakes not crazy but you can feel it. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advanced guy's.

Never tried it but anything will help i did buy a ew guy but would like this to run again. So hopefully that can be the project of tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts