Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is an interesting tidbit you will be interested to hear. Chrysler just announced that you can add Body color cladding as an option for the slt look. It will only be an option on C package SXT's and will be approximately $200.00.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fender flares, front and rear bumbers etc. I cannot link to the info, it is corporate info supplied to our dealership (other information is contained) nothing "top secret" but it is policy to not post corporate e-mails. I do try to keep you informed though.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Fender flares, front and rear bumbers etc. I cannot link to the info, it is corporate info supplied to our dealership (other information is contained) nothing "top secret" but it is policy to not post corporate e-mails. I do try to keep you informed though.
That's understandable, but what about those of us that already purchased the SXT "24C" package Nitro's? Or is this just for custom ordered Nitro's?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yeah I wanna know!! A deer actually hit my nitro a few weeks ago and did some damage to the d/s front and rear fender flares so maybe if this thing goes through I'll just have the body color stuff put on. Would probably amount to about the same price with labor! Heck, just to get a new piece for the rear door flare is $64 and they want $26 for labor so there's $100 already!

·
Registered
543 Posts
I like the mono-chromatic look on some colors, not others. I recentlyb had the opportunity to powdercoat grills on a burnt orage Nirto and I liked the appearance, whereas we did a metallic blue one and it didn't really appeal to me.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey there- just wanted to share what I found out about this to existing Nitro owners. I went to my dealer to see if I could get this option available on my SXT since it was a mid-year release option - so this is what they did.... after I fussed and fussed about it - they said that instead of paying the $1700 for putting on all new fenders/bumpers, painted, and put on - they would give it to me for $1550. A JOKE! So, I raised hell and got them to swap me out. I mean raised hell!

·
Registered
8 Posts
UPDATE:

I am in Ontario, Canada and I have just ordered my Nitro SXT 23C Package and I got the "SXT Appearance Group" which is

Body Colour Bodyside Molding
Body Colour Fascias
Body Colour Fender Flares

$325

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
UPDATE:

I am in Ontario, Canada and I have just ordered my Nitro SXT 23C Package and I got the "SXT Appearance Group" which is

Body Colour Bodyside Molding
Body Colour Fascias
Body Colour Fender Flares

$325

Yes, I can also confirm here in Canada the "SXT appearance package" is a low price of $325. That's cheap and hard to resist.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.