Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve I hope you see this post couple more pics tried to get side views to better show the way its mounted. It really works great & looks good IMHO even down to no more arrows showing which way you are going has a little car or truck instead(I use the truck), and a slot for a flash card but the whole USA, Canada & Alaska are already loaded in it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
thanks for the pics Dan. Those help alot. I will use those as reference when I install mine. What do you think of the unit so far. Is it accurate? I thought the screen may be a little small. Do you find that to be an issue?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem so far & every place I've put into it when she says destination on right or left. it's right there. The screen is big enough, I've had no problems reading street names & stuff. besides that gal is always telling you like left turn in 100' keeping you informed.

·
Registered
172 Posts
don't mean to belabor the issue, but I haven't used one of these before. What are they capable of? I assume they accept addresses for your destination, is there other features that they have? Such as finding rest stops, or businesses by name, or gas stations and such? If I am boring you with all of my questions just tell me to stop. Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Helped the boss put in a Garmin StreetPilot c330 today. Not being used to how they work I was watching and learning. He had to put in the state, street, house #, etc and it started out with the directions. Guess all is well in the navigation world.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm Irish ever heard of one of them that would not start talking at the drop of a hat. The navas has over 100,000 points of interest( gas Sta.,motels,hotels, restaurants, rest stops, etc.) When you put in your destination , it asks if you want points of intrest & when like in 50 mi. 100 mil. 200 mil. what ever. This is the 3rd. one I've had since 2002 & they just keep getting better & smaller. This one is the smallest I've had & has at least 4 times the features of any of the others & that includes the MB ml350 I just sold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.