Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:Racing: Hi everybody!
I just found your site and am so thankful for it because your knowledge and experience with your vehicles will help me have a good experience with our new vehicle.
We love our 07 Nitro; it is Black n Black and it was purchased in December 06.
It has recently been stalling; once while driving, it stalled and then started up again by itself; then yesterday while stopped at a red light it just stalled. Has anyone had a
problem like this? If so, what is the solution?
Will appreciate any help you can give me.

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:Racing:Our Nitro has 10,000 miles on it and the first stalling issue started at around 7,000. We have it at the dealer today - we'll see what they say. This is the only issue we have with it. Otherwise, it is a great vehicle.

Welcome to the site. Congrats on a nice ride!!:cool:

Check out the electrical problems sub-forum, there is an extensive thread on the stalling issue. However, no fix has been reported to date. :shakehead:

· Registered
573 Posts
Welcome to family MsBita! We all love our Nitro's here as you can see, and we love new forum members even more. If you have any more questions, we encourage you to ask away at your hearts content. Or if you would be so kind as to post a few pics of your ride when you have the time, we'd be delighted to see them. We absolutely love Nitro pictures!:D Whatever you do, don't be shy about asking questions! See you around..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.