Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys/Gals,
I have been getting all kinds of quotes from dealers around me. It would probably help me and others to know what kind of discounts are being seen as Nitro's are purchased. I am looking at the R/T specifically. Can you guys give me some ideas to help in negotiations?
Thanks,!
Jon

·
Registered
21 Posts
Guys/Gals,
I have been getting all kinds of quotes from dealers around me. It would probably help me and others to know what kind of discounts are being seen as Nitro's are purchased. I am looking at the R/T specifically. Can you guys give me some ideas to help in negotiations?
Thanks,!
Jon
My sticker was 30,700, then you add T,T,L and there was 1500 in aftermarket, then I did an extended warrenty. so mine came to around 35K and it was an R/T. Only thing it doesnt ahve is Nav. Hope this helps a little.

Scott

·
Registered
83 Posts
ADM's or additional dealer mark-ups really piss me off.....I had a dealer try that on me. I told him to stick where the sun don't shine and walked out. I then drove 30 miles to a smaller dealership and got the deal I wanted. Saved me over $3000.
The last time I checked DCX still wasn't doing the sales numbers they needed. And hey, just because it's a brand new model doesn't give them the right to try to bend people over.

(rant over)

·
Registered
21 Posts
ADM's or additional dealer mark-ups really piss me off.....I had a dealer try that on me. I told him to stick where the sun don't shine and walked out. I then drove 30 miles to a smaller dealership and got the deal I wanted. Saved me over $3000.
The last time I checked DCX still wasn't doing the sales numbers they needed. And hey, just because it's a brand new model doesn't give them the right to try to bend people over.

(rant over)
There was no mark up on mine.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WoW! I was hoping to try and get the dealer to discount it from sticker by 1-2k$...hmmm... Might have to wait a month or so,until more are on the lots around me (DFW)...Very hard to find one right now...
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
17 Posts
How do you get the friends and family from the dealer? I have heard of them doing it, but I guess I don't know how. Thanks for your help!!
Jon
I don't really know, just know I signed on the form for it. My family has bought multiple cars from this dealership over the years. And we tend to refer them quite a bit of business too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My R/T 4x2 with Uconnect, Tow package, Remote Start, Leather had a sticker of $29,800. I paid $28,200 which the dealer said was $700 over invoice. I calculated it to be very close to that. I know there are other hidden profits in there but I was happy. I negotiated harder on the trade-in and came out good on that end. I went through the same thing when I bought my 2000 Xterra in June of 1999. It was one of the first in the state so they didn't want to mark it down much.... Goes with the territory.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My R/T was stickered at 31,000...I paid 24,311 after everything was said and done. My wife does home taste testing parties...kinda like Pampered Chef but with food. They have a fleet discount program available that will let you buy a DC vehicle for 1000-8000 below invoice. So needless to say we got a rockin' deal!!! Plus the other thing I am looking forward to is the ladies that have been doing this for a while are pulling in 28,000 a month. Can you say stay at home dad?? :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
My R/T was stickered at 31,000...I paid 24,311 after everything was said and done. My wife does home taste testing parties...kinda like Pampered Chef but with food. They have a fleet discount program available that will let you buy a DC vehicle for 1000-8000 below invoice. So needless to say we got a rockin' deal!!! Plus the other thing I am looking forward to is the ladies that have been doing this for a while are pulling in 28,000 a month. Can you say stay at home dad?? :)
Wow! Very good deal. Where in L.A. do you live? Have you seen many Nitro's down there? I have only seen two SLT's and no R/Ts in the Birmingham area.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.