Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you with a MyGig, how do you load your music? Since I have had mine, I always listen to Sirius.

I decided to load some of my CD's and now have 2,626 songs. There is a feature: Play by song, so it randomly plays a song picking randomly from each CD. Neat. Some CD'd I haven't listened to for years so the memories are great.

Out of of 28GB, I have used 9.1 GB, leaving me 18.9 GB. Now I need to go out and find some more music! LOL

:cool:

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have access to my cd collection. I have a lot on my hard drive at home so I have been loading a lot onto a flash drive then plug it in and hit copy all songs. But the random on all songs makes an interesting playlist.
Does the quality of sound diminish each time the music gets copied? :confused:

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do have some music on my computer, and did transfer it with a flash drive.

Depending on how many songs that are on a CD, it takes about 10 to 12 minutes to load a CD. The first time I did this, I did it in a series of 10 CD's. I proceeded to load them all day! When I was done, the truck would not start! Probably because of the Kicker amps! :( So, I had to hook up the charger.

From then on, every time I proceeded to load more CD's, I first hooked up the charger, put the Key on ACC and loaded away! On the MyGig, each CD becomes its' own file folder, all listed in alphabetical order by the name of the CD, not the artist. Neat.

The disadvantage of an MP3 is that the screen displays a music note; copying directly from a CD displays the Album Cover for each song on the CD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.